May 13, 2012

Happy 26th Birthday, Robert Pattinson!

HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY, ROBERT PATTINSON!



(by Nikki)


We wish the handsome Robert Pattinson a very happy birthday and all the best, prettiest, nicest, most beautiful & most awesome stuff to come!

That he may spend his special day with his loved and beloved ones!

Make sure to check out the entries of our Birthday Project after the CUT!
Thanks to everyone who submitted something <3


Favourite Quotes

"I think pretty much all people who love each other had some kind of thing at first sight. I mean, there has to be some kind of moment where you, like, feel a different energy around someone."

“You can never be known for what you want to be known for. People will know you for whatever they want to know you for.”

“I learned that if a relationship is honest, it can last through anything despite all the challenges we have to face and every thing that happens around us.”

“You’re life… You’re walking along the street, you step on a little stone, and it just kind of flies away and you have no idea where it’s going. And then you are just trying not to drown afterwards. And that’s my life.”

"There is the idea of the saving love, I believe it. I'm not mushy but I have a romantic soul. Having grown up with two older sisters I have a deep respect for women. Sex and feeling for me go hand in hand."

"I'm not interested in casual relationships, I need to know people, I'm not making an existential statement here, simply, I want a family with two or three kids."

"This thing with everyone knowing you … it's weird, because people have this one-sided relationship where they look at your picture and feel they know you more than someone they actually know. I don’t really know myself that well".

"I’d love to have a family - sometime in the future".

"When I was reading a script, I would annoy myself, wondering if I was worth the role or if I could do it. Now, I tell myself: "F**k it! If they're ready to hire me, go for it".

"I think I liked being by myself quite a bit".

"My responsibility is not to give something actually back but do the best job".

Favourite Photos




Cat


 

 
(the whole photoshoots tbh)

loading
Tamara

Marita 




@rise_and_fall 

Kate

Favourite Videos/Interviews





Happy 26th Birthday, Rob by Robsten4everinlove


Birthday Messages

Happy Birthday, Dear Rob!!! I wish you all the best and hope all your dreams come true. You're the best. Just be yourself. We love you just the way you are!

image host
by the lovely rk810

A huge thank you to everyone who submitted their favourite quote, photo, etc.! It was a real pleasure to run this project and we cannot wait for the next birthday project ;)

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday robert...I pray that everything you wished for in your life will come true..and i wish you more happiness, peace, the best of health and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice pics...
    HAPPY B'DAY Robert!!!
    Thanks for sharing please keep sharing more :-)
    EL James

    ReplyDelete

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...